Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

They call me Tater Salad...

So we are buying a house- we have an accepted offer, signed contract, all that stuff. It isn't going smoothly and I am stressed so we are going to talk about our beautiful housewarming gift.
"Tater"

He is an American Bulldog.  He rescued by my dad in Colorado. We lost our big dog 8 years, 2 months, 3 weeks ago.  She was one of a kind and could not be replaced.  We didn't think we would ever get another big dog. However, just like she did when she came to us, he needs a family. We cannot think of anything more special than to share our home with him.  We threw out names with no one agreeing on anyone elses choice until I joked "they call me Tater Salad" and we agreed that was a great name for him! I am going  after closing and pick him up. If you ever think you cannot make a difference in the world- adopt a pet.  The rewards know no bounds.  Abandoned and abused animals are, unfortunately, very easy to find.

Things are stressful- I am grateful. We are getting our house and a new family member. God is good!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! are you interested in link exchange? Pls. let me know if you're interested so we could exchange some link to increase our page visitors. Thanks!

    The Philippine Landmarks Today @ http://philippine-landmarks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'll try any thing once... upholstery, stained glass, paint, whatever. If I don't know how I will make something up or if that fails I take a class. I think if you stop creating, you get old, and I am just not going there!