Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Challenge Numero Dos for the FFA!

FFA-Vintage Revivals-1[3]

Woot! Woot! We are partyin' up in here! Rockin' the Homegoods Survey and figuring out the name of our style.

This is what they layed on me:

Karen, you are a Glamorous Eclectic

You have wide-ranging interests and influences and so appreciate a mix of whatever you deem fantastic. You would be bored to tears using a matching suite of furniture or could never stand a home that seemed cookie-cutter. You fearlessly embrace luxury, beauty and fun. Velvet, silver, graphic patterns, even wallpaper; you understand the old-Hollywood, movie star sense of theatrical extravagance. You do not understand the minimalist idea of less is more. For you, more is more, so long as it is chic and exciting.


You value creativity. You are stylish and fun loving, and can be an inspiration to others. You have a natural sense of drama, and you know you have to be willing to take risks—whether with colors, finishes, furniture choices, or ideas—for your home to stand out. Your home can be happy and lively and the place all of your friends want to be.


Hmmmm...Homegoods are you employing some peepers?  You got me. I love to try the unexpected, I despise hotel furniture (matchy sets), and I NEVER think less is more EVER!




uhm...okay, I stand corrected!


You should go give the quiz a run thru and see if they are peekin' in your windows, too!

http://www.homegoods.com/stylescope/


My apologies to all the lovely people who came and commented after the last challenge.  I tried to respond and blogger is being hateful. A move may be in the offing soon but, Lord, all that packing and lugging and forwarding of the mail...

2 comments:

  1. I would love to be called glamorous, would you believe we have a Home Goods here in Orlando and I have NEVER been to it, lord I spend all of my time in second hand stores LOL!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the oyster stew story! Have the merriest Christmas,thank you for your friendship and sharing life's ride with me

    Carol

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'll try any thing once... upholstery, stained glass, paint, whatever. If I don't know how I will make something up or if that fails I take a class. I think if you stop creating, you get old, and I am just not going there!