Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Feelin' Stoopy!

I don't think I am a stupid person, however, I have my days when something just flat eludes me and I feel like Rainman all day long. Today would be one of those days.  I started this blog to share- it looks so fun- "link up" and "grab a button".  It may be fun but it is not easy!  I think I need "blogging for dummies"  Has anyone written that yet? If you are an accomplished blogger- a) Kudos and b) please write this book for me. I guess I had better find out if it's already been done before I actually beg... off to Amazon... Wwaaahhhh-I want to play!!!

OMG! Not only has it been done- it's been done at least 4 times!!! Wow- I am so Techtarded!

3 comments:

  1. Hello there you're not stoopy , hang in there you'll get the hang of it ! Welcome to blogging !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, I remember staying up till 2 am one night because I couldn't fiqure something out it can be so frustrating. So don't feel bad, I still don't get it half the time. I can't wait to see more of the nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. thank you for the kind words you left for me on my blog. I had tears in my eyes when I read them, they meant a lot to me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'll try any thing once... upholstery, stained glass, paint, whatever. If I don't know how I will make something up or if that fails I take a class. I think if you stop creating, you get old, and I am just not going there!