Pages

Monday, June 15, 2015

First Glamp

Well we rolled her out for the first glamp. It was NOT very glamorous. We forgot the music. We forgot the POTTY! Yes, it's sad but true.

This was the posh potty of our weekend. Sigh. So much went wrong but at least she rocked her roll down the highway! Do you remember her when?

Not super cute. Kinda overdue for some fresh lipstick. But a few days in the salon and 
VA VA VOOM!

She is all pink and gold and fabulous! She did cause quite a stir going down the highway. She posed for some photos and enjoyed all of the attention. This is just the first layer. She still needs her pinup and her name but she sure is feeling sassy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'll try any thing once... upholstery, stained glass, paint, whatever. If I don't know how I will make something up or if that fails I take a class. I think if you stop creating, you get old, and I am just not going there!