Pages

Friday, June 5, 2015

Glamper Karma digs me!!!

I have been working so hard on my little glamper that she decided to show me a little love in return.  Around the stove there were two truly terrible plexiglass sheets screwed to the wall with the most hideous wallpaper crumpled behind them.  I have been avoiding dealing with them because I just knew the walls were going to be so bad back there and I was wrong!!! Ever happened to you? Happened to me and I couldn't be happier! That meant I could do more "subway tile". Happy dance!!! I cut more tile and slapped it on the wall...

See, it looks like foam sheets stuck to the wall (if that doesn't make sense go back here.) . Sigh... Lots of paint and lots of caulk and viola!
A complete backsplash.  We are cooking with gas now, baby. I don't know if it will be ready for the reunion next weekend but here's hoping!

I am sharing this week.
link-party-palooza-button http://www.iheartnaptime.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'll try any thing once... upholstery, stained glass, paint, whatever. If I don't know how I will make something up or if that fails I take a class. I think if you stop creating, you get old, and I am just not going there!