Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2015

The Wisconsin House

If you saw the before pics of the Wisconsin house, I thought I would post a few of the afters.




Wisconsin was just a stressful time for us, We made lifetime amazing friends and our church was so awesome that our 5 year old swears that God lives there! The job started out great and went south in a hurry. The Hubs tried so hard not to bring  his job home with him but when they are messing with your safety and your livelihood it weighs on you. I am so grateful this new opportunity presented itself. He is a much happier man and it shows everywhere. God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'll try any thing once... upholstery, stained glass, paint, whatever. If I don't know how I will make something up or if that fails I take a class. I think if you stop creating, you get old, and I am just not going there!